A Customer Service/Administrator role has become available for an enthusiastic candidate to join a fast growing company that specialises in catering equipment. This is a varied role and would be ideal for someone who likes to keep busy and learn new things. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Provide administrative support to a department and / or Manager. Duties include general clerical,
receptionist and sales / customer service / transportation work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
* Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff members.
* Meet and greet clients and visitors.
* Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office software systems.
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, emailing, and filing.
* Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
* Perform daily duties in processing orders.
* Perform daily duties in organising transport collections / deliveries.
* Perform daily duties in organising service requests.
* Maintain PC inventory.
* Support other staff departments during absence / holidays.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and skill requirement:
* Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required from a High School GCSE level C or above in maths and English.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of SAGE 200 systems is advantageous but not essential.
Location: Brackmills, Northampton.
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 D.O.E
Hours: 37.5 hours/wk. Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Must be flexible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job