Customer Service Administrator / £18-25k DOE / North Kent
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for a market leading business who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company who offer genuine progression and development.
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls, emails and product enquiries.
- Process all orders gained by the sales team ensuring all information is gathered from the customer, documented accurately and passed on to the relevant people.
- Raise and send price agreements to customers, follow up to ensure they are returned promptly and processed swiftly.
- Liaise and communicate with external & internal customers to gather and confirm information required
- Deal with customer complaints promptly and efficiently ensuring a satisfactory resolution for all parties
- Complete reports using Excel.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure best possible service to the customer
- Carry out all other tasks necessary for the smooth running of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment within an account management or customer service role
- The ability to stay calm under to pressure
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- A positive attitude
- The ability to prioritise effectively
- High standards personally and professionally
- A strong work ethic
- A solid work history demonstrating reliability and employability
If you meet the above criteria then please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "customer service" "administrator"