Customer Service Admin - immediate temporary contract
We have a superb opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a very busy customer service department on a temporary to permanent contract. You will be responsible for providing essential administrative and customer service support to both customers and internal team members.
Job Description - Customer Service Admin - immediate temporary contract
Duties will include;
· Handling incoming customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service
· Handling customer complaints
· Arranging and confirming appointments for customers over the telephone and via email
· Typing up of documents using Word
· Update and edit spreadsheets
· Manage, organise and update various databases
· Analysing data to produce internal and external reports
· Arrange and participate in team meetings
· Offering general assistance within the office as required
· Working shifts Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm (8-4pm and 12-8pm), and approximately 1 in 6 Saturdays.
Required Skills - Customer Service Admin - immediate temporary contract
· Available to start a new role immediately
· Previous office based experience is an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
· Excellent customer service skills, to include an excellent telephone manner
· Confident managing customer complaints
· Close attention to detail
· IT Literate to include; Word, Excel
· Good communication skills
· Well organised
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Ability to follow instructions and be a competent self-starter
Benefits - Customer Service Admin - immediate temporary contract
· £7.50 per hour rising to £16,500 when permanent
· Free on-site parking
· Paid holiday
· Opportunity for permanent contract
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Call Centre
- Customer Service