We are recruiting for a Customer Controller to join a well known logistics company based in Appleton. This is offering an immediate start and the salary of £19,000 plus free car parking and canteen. This is a temporary position that will go permanent for the right person. 5 days out of 7 working 8.00am-6pm.
About The Role:
Providing a first class customer service to act as first point of contact for customers; managing the booking and organisation of goods, ensuring all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner and creating strong relationship with the customers.
If successful you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all jobs are created into the in house system for delivery as per customer requirements
• First point of contact with the customer regarding any queries prior to the collection on or after the day of delivery of goods
• Liaising with the route planning department regarding extra or short notice loads
• Organising the return and redelivery of goods for customers following the agreed process
• Applying the correct rates and job types ensuring all charges are correct
• Communicating effectively with an excellent telephone manner
Essential Skills & Experience
Own transport is essential due to location
• In-bound customer service experience would be ideal
• Experience within a similar role would be an advantage
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft systems essential
About The Benefits
•Salary of £19,000
•Great team to work in
•Working 5 days out of 7, flexibility is required around working hours, includes weekend work
•Free onsite parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please click on the link below to apply.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job