We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service & Sales administrator for our client based in Witham. In this role you will be working in a fast paced, customer focused environment. You will be able to work well within a small team, be results driven and able to manage your time efficiently.
Duties will include:
- Provide written quotations
- Complete order entry log daily
- Complete proactive calls for quote follow ups
- Reporting of Accidents & Incidents
- Support with the completion of Risk Assessments, being aware of top risks for the area, and communicating these to others.
- Attend to general office duties
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries
- Providing a high level of customer service during email and verbal communication
- Investigate and resolve customer concerns efficiently
- Support external sales team when required
- Process return orders and raise credit notes
- Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of GCSE passes in English and Mathematics
- Minimum of 2 years working in customer service environment.
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing or construction environment desirable.
- Knowledge of IBM Notes, Microsoft; word, excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with a CRM and MRP system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work
- Interest in pro-active role
- Remains calm and positive even in difficult times
- Experience in handling and generating export documentation
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our perm vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home address on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
- "customer service" "administration"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job