If you are an experienced Administrator who possesses great customer service and communication skills, then we would like to talk to you! Revive Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients in Wrexham:
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £20,000 pa
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Our Client is an expanding distributor, supplying retail chains throughout Europe. Due to expansion, we are looking for a great candidate to work within a fast-paced and varied environment. The position will be to work within a small team, reporting to the UK Demand Planner & Customer Service Manager.
Main duties will consist of:
- Liaising with UK and EU Customer on a daily basis via telephone and email.
- Processing all customer orders
- Booking the required transport and the planning of the logistics.
- Liaising with Warehouses in the UK and Belgium
- To resolve and customer queries
- To complete all export documentation
- To ensure that all data is accurately entered on the database system
- Stock control and stock transfers
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A strong administrator, who possesses excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to work on your initiative as well as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise workloads and to multi task
- Good experience on Excel, Word, Outlook
- A quick learner
Other information and benefits:
- Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday (half hour lunch break) and 8am to 4pm Friday.
- Free parking
- Modern, open plan offices
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Keywords: Administration, Customer Service, Logistics, Transport
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job