JOB - Customer Service Administrator
LOCATION - Cwmbran
DURATION - Temp to Perm
RATE/SALARY - £16,000 - £18,500
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator with a extremely well established and recognised company based in Cwmbran.
Due to expansion, a great opportunity has arisen within the customer service team. The role will be focused on Lighting controls and helping the organisation to provide international bespoke system solutions.
The Customer Service Administrator is required to have the following;
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of computerised manufacturing ERP, MPS systems
- Good computer skills, literacy and numeracy skills
- Good time management
The Customer Service Administrator is required to do to the following;
- Deal with day to day enquiries via email and phone
- Develop relationships with key customers, prepare quotations etc
- Liaise with production/technical & accounts teams
- Liaise with customers for delivery scheduling
- Work closely with the sales team.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- customer service