Our client based on the outskirts of Dunstable are seeking a Service Administrator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director the purpose of this role is to support the organisations Customers, sales and engineering departments with technical issues on machinery, service and spares parts.
- Responsible for managing the day to day running of the spare parts and service department
- Ensuring work is allocated to the service engineers
- Communicating daily with service engineers to advise of forthcoming work and ensure they are provided with the detail of this work
- Managing any telephone spare parts orders and ensuring the raising of delivery notes and arranging packing ready for TNT collection
- Managing the Invoicing of customers using the service engineer timesheets
- Providing initial front line technical support point of contact for all customers managing any responses and resolutions with support from the service engineers and internal technical departments
- Responsible for managing and developing the Spares and Services department, ensuring it is an organised, well-structured profit centre limiting unnecessary cost and maximising efficiency. Maintaining continuous improvements in this area and managing the departmental processes to support this
- Arrange & manage the consignment stock for oofices in USA
- Communicating across the global network with all nationalities worldwide with spare parts and technical support as needed by the country representatives
Health & Safety:
- To ensure you follow safe working practices.
- To promptly report all accidents and incidents to your line manager.
- To assist in accident investigations as necessary.
- To ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained.
- To adhere to relevant site rules, including quality procedures, safe systems of work and environmental controls.
- To maintain high levels of site hygiene standards in accordance with company procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working within an administration function in a manufacturing/technical support function
- A good understanding of Sage 50 accounts package
- Experienced in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to grow and manage good customer relationships
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Work to deadlines.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job