Customer Service Administrator
9-5pm Monday to Friday
My client, a rapidly expanding company in Huddersfield is currently recruiting for 2 Customer Service Administrators to join their dynamic and fast paced team. The role is extremely varied and would suit a capable individual who has a strong telephone manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity in which you will be providing Administrative and Customer Service support following an order being placed. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out customer care calls following an order comes through the system
- Finalising and progressing with the order including taking payments or ensuring payment has been made
- Supporting the customers throughout the process
- End to End support
- Dealing with suppliers and liasing with the sales team
This is a superb Customer Service Administrator opportunity, offering the chance to work in a lively and vibrant environment. It is imperative that the successful candidate is friendly and engaging, with excellent Customer Service skills. In addition, you will have the following:
- Strong Administration and Customer Service experience
- An enthusiasm for providing first class customer service
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build rapport over the phone
- High attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload
- Be able to manage a team when required
To be considered for this Customer Service Administrator role - Call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us immediately.
If this job isn't quite suited to you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Key words; administrator, administration, telephone communication, customer service, order, after care, sales process, sales administrator
- customer service
- sales administrator
- telephone communication
- sales process
- after care