A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a customer service advisor to join my clients head office in Gravesend.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Answering incoming calls from clients
- Assisting clients with aftercare enquires
- Deal with client call backs
- Identify and escalate customer complaints
- Offer all customers an outstanding service.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in an office based customer service role and who have experience of offering customers good levels of experience. Knowledge of working in an office environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Other key skills required are:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good at building relationships
In return, you will be offered a good basic salary with the opportunity to join a company that has a fantastic reputation for developing staff. You will be offered very good, on-going training and support and a full benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job