Do you want to work for a leading telecommunications company? Are you suited to working in a small, friendly branch? Are you passionate about delivering high levels of customer service and going the extra mile for your client?
We are recruiting for a customer service representative for a telecommunications company based in Coventry near the Ricoh arena. You will be working in a small office on the customer service desk in a team of 6, there are around 22 employees altogether.
The successful candidate for this role would have at least 2 years recent experience on a busy customer service desk and must be able to show they are reliable and commitment.
- Inbound Calls -providing an excellent level of customer service at all times and logging all calls.
- Customer complaint/ issues - responsible for managing/resolving all non-complex customer issues/ complaints. All issues to be logged using the individual central log for tracking and analysis purposes.
- Raising orders
- Provisions and stationary order - order when required.
- Meet and greet visitors - visitors to be greeted at the door
- Manage and track all orders into the business on time
- Ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right first time with no order discrepancy failures.
- Take inbound calls and promptly identify and resolve queries by liaising with the team and relevant departments.
- Proactively take on customer queries, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptly,
- Keeping the customer contacted throughout the process.
Your Skills/ Experience
- Customer service experience
- Able to do basic administration duties
- Computer literate
- Able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- Work well as part of a team - support others when needed
- Competitive salary of £18 - £19k a year
- Free parking on site/ bus route near site also
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Working for a national organisation
- Immediate start
Have you got 2 years solid experience in customer service?
Are you comfortable with dealing with complex complaints?
If yes, then please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job