Customer Service Administrator – 2x 8 Month Fixed-Term Contract – Diss – Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for two Customer Service Administrators on an 8-month fixed term contract for our client based in Diss. The ideal candidate will provide seasonal support to the Customer Service team (Feb to July) and to the Farm Input Customer Service team (Aug to Sept).
- Provide and deliver exemplary and industry leading customer service
- Provide a dedicated administration service
- To receive orders by telephone in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure that all customer enquiries, issues and complaints are handled promptly and effectively.
- Receive orders via email, web, post – ensuring all details are captured and that customer expectations are understood and communicated.
- Data entry
- Process credit card payments
- Liaise with address book to set up cash / credit accounts
- Price bespoke mixtures / products for internal / external customers
- Manage catalogue requests – set up prospect accounts where necessary
- Monitor, replace and update stock of grower guidelines and post as required
- Must possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a consistently changing work load and achieve deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Maintain close attention to detail
- Effective team player but ability to work independently as required using own initiative
- Administration and customer service experience in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience liaising with customers over the telephone
- Good level of IT skills
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King