Opal Recruitment are looking for a Customer Service Administrator for a client of ours based in Huddersfield. This is an intrinsic role within the business which distributes products throughout Europe and the UK.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in delivering first class customer service and have strong administrative skills.
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 + Shift Allowance (Shift pattern working early, day, evening and weekends)
- Responsible for providing prompt responses to client queries, including the investigation and resolution of complaints via CRM and planning system.
- Dealing with queries via phone, letter and e-mail and documenting outcomes as well as updating internal systems
- Liaising with senior management
- Working towards KPI's in line with inputting data and responding to communications
- Reconciling products
- Investigating discrepancies
- Experience of working in a fast paced call centre/customer service environment
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- GCSE Maths or equivalent at Grade C
If you maybe interested in this role please contact Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitmentand follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"