Our client is an established organisation with smart offices in Aylesbury. Due to an upcoming project, a need has arisen in their Customer Service team for a number of temps to join them for an initial period of up to 3 months.
Reporting into the Customer Service Manager, key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that incoming post and emails are added to the in-house computer system
- Ensure work is passed to the correct teams
- Manually put together information packs for policyholders
- Record and return original documentation
- Work with our post room to deal with out-going mail
Candidates that apply should be available from March and ideally have some previous Administrative experience. You should have good attention to detail, be organised, able to work to deadlines and be computer literate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job