Do you have previous Customer Service and Administration experience within a Call Centre? Would you like to work in a fun, friendly environment with lots of incentives and plenty of scope for training and development?
Then Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you.
Juice Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-established organisation based in the centre of Bristol, which is looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor with strong Administration skills on a temp to perm basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated, switched on, customer focussed individual to provide administrative support to the team. This is a varied and dynamic role, which will see you monitoring and answering general enquiries, organising general membership services and providing support for events.
- Effectively manage inbound/outbound calls and web-chats
- Ensure that calls are managed in adherence to campaign remit
- Successfully maintain call control
- Consistently achieve the relevant call handling quality and technical criteria
- To manage, escalate and respond to general e-mail, web - chat and telephone enquiries.
- Effectively manage complaints and issues, providing a prompt and responsive service to all customers
- Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Hours 37.5 hours per week
Shifts between 08:00 - 18.00 Monday-Friday
Starting 30th May till end of May
As the ideal candidate, you will have previous call centre experience as well as proven administration skills, with the ability to deal with complex queries via call, email and web-chat. You will have a passionate can do approach to your work with the ability to multi-task under pressure, whilst working to tight deadline. You have strong communication skills both verbal & written and enjoy working on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases (essential)
- Good telephone manner - Ability to control the call, computer literate
- Excellent data captures skills, with good attention to detail
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills
If you are interested in applying and would like to know more, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment today!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job