Customer Service Administrator
£9.75 per hour & free car parking
Temp to Perm
Ellesmere, commutable from Oswestry, Ellesmere, Shrewsbury and Whitchurch
37 hours per week
A Customer Service Administrator is required to join a global manufacturing company based in Ellesmere. The appointed candidate will be responsible for the processing of orders, invoicing and general administration. This role will suit a candidate with strong administration skills as well as a warm and pleasant manner to provide exceptional customer service. Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial in this role.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting with general administration duties such as raising purchase orders and invoicing
- Providing a high level of service to customers in line with their requirements and expectations
- Collecting and processing engineers’ paperwork
- Assisting with service invoice queries, and providing general service information on request
- Running and distributing the WIP
The successfully appointed Customer Service Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent I.T. skills, including MS Office and the SAP ERP system
- Demonstrable experience within a customer service environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and comfortable interfacing with other departments and stakeholders
- Be self-motivated, able to operate with minimal supervision
- Be capable of working under pressure
- Be a good team player, flexible with regard to tasks performed
A global manufacturer of a unique unrivalled product portfolio, committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service. The business provides an ideal opportunity for a strong Administrator to join their already successful team.
- Temp to Perm
- 37 hours per week
- £9.75 per hour & free car parking
- Free Car Park.
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5pm. 8.45am - 4:30pm Friday
- 45 minute lunch break
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job