Providing an extensive and exceptionally broad range of products to business, with services supported by industry certification and a dedicated technical & design team based in the UK, the client is capable of providing end to end services for its customer base.
Customer Services Administrator Maternity Cover Role Overview:
• Full time contract role
• Management and organisation of incoming customer service queries via telephone and e-mail.
• Ensuring the smooth running of the customer service processes.
• Supporting and working with colleagues and supervisor to successfully meet targets.
• Be organised, efficient and confident to tackle customers and challenges head on.
• Provide monthly reports regarding the debit notes and queries.
Key Role Tasks:
• Investigate, log and oversee debit notes and queries.
• Answer calls to support Sales but mainly customer query calls regarding; debit notes, delivery discrepancies and proof of delivery requests.
• Identifying areas of improvement within the company to eliminate debits caused by their errors.
• Work alongside customers, Key Account Support and Key Account Managers. Also good communication with marketing, technical, financial and logistics departments to ensure the smooth running of functions supporting the account relationship.
• Adapting to the job where needed and providing ongoing reports on the day to day running of the customer services department.
• Managing internal relationships and working within the team when both office based and externally operational
• Providing feedback, support and updates for all team members
• Updating the Sales Manager and Sales Director on changes (both positive and negative) impacting the customer base.
• Ensuring that sales and the wider team are aware of any potential impacts to the business due to increased or decreased customer demands.
Ideal requirements for the role:
• Knowledge / appreciation of a customer service and sales environment.
• Understanding of the correct attitude and ways of approaching difficult situations with customers.
• Ability to work within an extremely busy environment with high levels of phone calls and customer interaction.
• Willing to work within a team environment, but also demonstrate the willingness to work alone as needed and willing to take on individual tasks.
• Willing to work on a rota basis.
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• Positive and team orientated attitude even when under pressure.
• Must have strong IT working knowledge of Office, Excel, Word and phone / customer skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job