Customer Service Administrator
£18K - £22K DOE
Due to continued success our Nottingham based client is looking to further expand their growing Customer Service team. Working as part of a small, busy team you will have significant influence in growing the company market share.
- Handling Inbound Telephone /Email Enquiries
- Monitoring and processing website orders and updating clients
- Supplier Contact/Chasing of Orders
- Undertaking associated admin duties including updating the CRM database system
- Previous experience in a similar role - Admin, Sales, Order Processing, Account Management or similar
- IT literate - Microsoft office, Word/Excel
- Natural ability to build relationships and identify individual client requirements
- Strong communication skills both via telephone and email
- Career driven, tenacious and enthusiastic approach
In return for your skills and experience our client is offering full product training and support with the opportunity to develop a long and rewarding career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!
Nottingham/Customer Service /Admin/Account Manager/nottingham/Office Support/Full Time/Administrator
- Customer Service/Admin/Administrator/Order Processor/Order Processing/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job