Customer Service Administrator
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of our client based in Halesowen.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Administrator
- Interprets Customer requirements based upon telephone calls/e-mails received
- Liaising with customers both within the UK and Internationally.
- Sales order processing and administration.
- Creating production orders and progressing, customer dispatches including export documentation.
- Quotations, handling of customer enquiries and new sales opportunities by telephone and email.
- General office duties including filing, data entry and maintaining customer records.
Details of a Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Halesowen
- £17k-19k per annum.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 Hrs Per Week
- Temporary to Permanent
Skill and Experience of a Customer Service Administrator
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Clear verbal and written communication skills, able to liaise and build rapport both internally and externally.
- Effective and accurate administrator, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player able to work with others to achieve results and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills. Acceptance of responsibility, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Experience within a customer service/sales order processing position would be preferred.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent I.T skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Telephone Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
Benefits of working as a Customer Service Administrator
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
- Customer Support
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job