Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an existing busy sales/customer service team. You will be responsible for providing quotations, sales administration support and responding to customer enquiries. This will include sales order processing, delivering excellent customer service and liaising with internal departments.
The role will include some of the following duties:
- Liaising with customers both within the UK and Internationally.
- Sales order processing and administration.
- Creating production orders and progressing, customer despatches including export documentation.
- Quotations, handling of customer enquiries and new sales opportunities by telephone and email.
- General office duties including filing, data entry and maintaining customer records.
Skill set required:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Clear verbal and written communication skills, able to liaise and build rapport both internally and externally.
- Effective and accurate administrator, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player able to work with others to achieve results and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills. Acceptance of responsibility, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Experience within a customer service/sales order processing position would be preferred.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent I.T skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job