An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administration to join a team in Halesowen. The company are a well-established business specialising in the manufacture and worldwide distribution of their products.
Duties will involve but not be limited to:
- Liaising with customers both UK and Internationally
- Creating production orders and progressing, customer despatches including export documentation
- Sales Order Processing
- Handling of customer enquiries and new sales opportunities by telephone and email
- General office duties including filing, data entry and maintaining customer records
Skill set required:
- Effective and accurate administrator with excellent attention to detail
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise
- Reliable with good attendance record and time keeping
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Clear verbal and written communication skills, able to liaise and build rapport both internally and externally.
- Experience within a customer service/sales order processing position would be preferred.
- Excellent I.T skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
For the right candidate this role will be a temporary to permanent working Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. The salary will range between £17k - £19k depending on experience.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Office Duties
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job