Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join our client based in Welwyn Garden City.
- Deal with incoming customer queries
- Manage customer expectations - shipping dates and any anticipated delays etc.
- Process sales orders
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents where necessary
- Liaise with production and warehouse teams to expedite / track shipments
- Prepare and send out quotes
- Notify relevant department when supplies of items are low
- Assist with general office duties
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous customer service / sales administration experience
- Knowledge of Sage 50 would be a great advantage
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
- Great team player
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job