Customer Service Administrator
Looking to develop a career with an award winning business in the financial services industry? Our client could have just the opportunity for you.
Our client is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £39.8 billion and more than 164,500 clients. Their award winning products include Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts. They have their head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London and a stock broking office in Tunbridge Wells.
Position: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:15pm
Salary: Up to £19,000 + bonus + study support + benefits
Benefits: 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays; Discretionary bi-annual bonus; Contributory pension scheme; Paid study support; Enhanced maternity / paternity scheme and childcare vouchers; Holiday buy / sell scheme; Free social events; Free gym and classes.
About the role:
Looking to develop a career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? They are now looking to recruit hardworking, articulate people to join their Client Services teams where you will play a key role in providing their award-winning service to their customers.
For hard working individuals, there are excellent career development opportunities available.
- Day to day administration of their products, including any enquiries received by phone, email and post.
- Processing your workload in accordance with procedures, external, internal compliance, regulatory requirements and product rules.
- Processing client requests and documentation, ensuring the smooth running of administrative services to meet with internal and external service level agreements.
- Handling financial transactions using internal systems and external online banking systems to manage the daily flow of payments.
- Developing a knowledge and understanding of their services and products, continually considering the FCA’s principles of treating customers fairly.
- Maintaining accurate records on paper and electronically using databases and other client systems.
- You will hold a minimum of 5 GCSE Grades A-C, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good numeracy and problem-solving skills.
- A track record of strong customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Confident with IT, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Administrator, Financial Services, Pensions Administration, Contact Centre, Banking Services, Credit Controller, Dealing Services, In-bound Call Centre, Customer Services, Chartered Insurance Institute, Finance Administrator etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job