CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
About the role
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for ensuring customer’s expectations are achieved through proactive liaison, such as confirmation of each stage of the order within the system.
- Managing customer orders, entering details and making changes, ensure value added services have been actioned, obtain proof of deliveries where requested
- Deal with inbound calls, dealing with any queries, actioning as appropriate
- Manage returns from customers and ensure credits are raised efficiently
- Raise credit and debit paperwork, passing the information is passed onto the accounts team efficiently
- Maintain monthly and daily reports for internal departments, acting as a point of contact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, accurate and good attention to detail
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.