Customer Service Administrator required. You will work for an industry-leading manufacturer who high end FMCG - goods. Administration experienced required, and the role will also involve providing sales support to distributors, merchants, OEM's, end users & external sales staff.
The successful candidate is to hold a proven Customer service background and live within a commutable distance of Chessington.
Customer Service Administrator Position Overview
- Keep all customers satisfied with the service provided, and minimize complaints and issues from them, by building relationships, and providing a personal service to them.
- Ensure all Sales Orders and relating paperwork is processed accurately and to requirement for both customers & account managers.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Providing customer quotations
- Set up New Customer Accounts on the system
- Track Complaints and filling out appropriate documentation
Customer Service Administrator Position Requirements
- Requires excellent communication & organization skills
- Good telephone manner; accuracy and ability to take high responsibility for taking tasks through to completion
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
Customer Service Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20K - £26K - Dependent upon Experience
- 35 hours a week
- 25 days holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy