Our client is looking to employ a Customer Service Administrator to join their Servicing Team managing all Customer Service queries for a very prestigious company based in llantrisant.
This role is responsible for customer/vendor/dealer queries and other customer transactions which include administrative duties.
The Administrator works closely with the Team Leader/Team Coordinator. He or she will take ownership for resolving customer queries and providing prompt, courteous and high quality service to customers, whilst at all times following policies and procedures.
All applicants MUST be able to clear a DBS criminal background check and to start ASAP.
- Managing all inbound calls and queries and ensure all calls.
- Processing orders both verbally and via email
- Dealing with complaints
- Ensuring positive and satisfactory response to the customer and that the customer's expectations in terms of a response are met
- Ensuring that all correspondence is sorted, batched, logged ad distributed in a timely manner
- Maximising profitability where appropriate
- Take ownership of administration problems and the pro-active in resolving them
- Effectively communicate with all internal departments to bring prompt and accurate resolution to issues
The ideal candidate with have:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service specific role
- Experience and knowledge of all microsoft packages
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer facing skills
- Excellent analytical and administration skills with demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- A committed, enthusiastic and flexible approach at all times
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Graduate qualification in relevant discipline (business studies, accountancy, or economics) desirable but not essential
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job