Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a leading organisation, specialising in Health and Life Insurance in their search for Case Managers to join their dynamic team.
Based in modern offices in town centre, the ideal candidate will be tasked with processing client applications, from initial telephone interview, through to issuing correct documentation with full accuracy and efficiency.
Duties of the role;
- Conduct telephone interviews with client to discuss their applications
- Submit accurate information gathered into an online portal
- Discuss post-sale compliance disclosures over the phone, to ensure the main policy benefits and exclusions are understood
- Prepare and send post-sale documentation
- Respond to queries from clients and third parties pro actively
- Proven customer service in an office environment is essential
- Have the ability to manage your own time effectively
- Highly adept in computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Hold a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is desirable
- Experience of working in insurance/ medical background desirable
Monday-Thursday - 8.30-17.00 (with one late shift until 19.00), Friday 8.30 - 17.00 and 1 in 3 Saturdays (until 12.00)
The client are offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annnum. and offer fantastic benefits inclusive of enrolment onto pension scheme, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership.
If you would like more information regarding this exciting role, then please contact Juice today for immediate consideration!