The successful candidate will work within a large organisation who aim to internally develop their staff and ultimately to provide a swift and efficient service to their customers and clients.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Hours: 35 hours per week - 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Childcare & high street vouchers + more…
* Managing consumer queries and requests
* Ensuring consumers are up to date with the process of their application
* Liaising with consumers, manufacturers, technicians and retailers via inbound and outbound calls
* Work with 3rd parties to find the most cost effective, efficient outcome for both the consumer and the business
* Understanding policy documentation to simplify and communicate confidently to consumer
* Need to be able to organise own day, deal with challenging customers, be calm and confident and self-motivated
* Order processing on behalf of consumers and keeping them updated on the process throughout
* Sending out appropriate documentation
* Data input
The ideal candidate:
* Enthusiastic and empathetic confident when dealing with customers
* High attention to detail
* Ability to manage complaints and follow laid out processes
* Ability to adapt to different situations
* Strong problem solving capability
* Ability to liaise with persons of all levels
If you are interested in the Customer Service Administrator position please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in
your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job