Interim Administration Assistant - Gloucester - £8-£10 Per Hour - Gloucester - Immediate Start
- Help develop, implement and monitor administrative processes to ensure the efficiency and quality of the service delivered by the team.
- Provide advice and information to staff and customers as the first point of contact for care and support queries.
- Collate and input information on to databases/spreadsheets as required.
- Organise mail shots or promotional events as and when required.
- Maintain records and produce regular statistical information and management reports.
- Undertake general office duties as required, e.g. photocopying, filing, word processing, post, etc.
- Produce accurate documentation.
- Maintain and develop systems to monitor customer accounts to ensure regular payments are made and take actions if accounts are in arrears.
- Process invoices and petty cash payments as required.
- To comply with Financial Regulations.
- Make travel arrangements for team members as required.
- Order new uniform as and when required
- Produce minutes from meetings.
- Documents are produced and issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate records are maintained
- Customer satisfaction measures demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Personal and team objectives met.
- Ideas and suggestions made for continuous improvement are investigated and implemented where appropriate.
- Demonstrates a sensitive and supportive approach to vulnerable people maintaining their dignity and self respect at all times.
- Experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Customer service experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Data inputting/storage.
- Ability to record and produce minutes of a meeting.
- Experience of other Housing or social care schemes and services.