We have a brand new opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join our Head Office team to handle mortgage and savings administrative tasks, efficiently and compliantly. We're on the lookout for someone with a keen eye for detail who is well organised and able to prioritise their workload against conflicting deadlines.
In a nutshell you will provide a quality, comprehensive administration service to enable we operate in the most effective and timely manner by providing quality service and support for both our internal and external customers.
The key responsibilities of this role include -
- Ensure customer accounts are accurately administered to protect the integrity of the data and maintain consistency across the core systems and produce accurate and relevant management information.
- Ensure valid first mortgage charges and variations are promptly and accurately registered, provide valid release of mortgage security and related documents no longer required by the Society, ensuring the Society's security remains adequately protected at all times.
- Provide information and technical guidance to customers and front line service teams on aspects relating to savings and mortgage accounts.
- Determine acceptability of Solicitors/Conveyancers and Intermediaries to be appointed to the Society's panel, and maintain those panels according to policy.
- Deal with enquiries, problems and complaints from internal and external customers.
- Work flexibly within a cross functional team to ensure smooth delivery, communication and administration.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Strong administration skills
- Accurate, methodical, well organised with an eye for detail and able to plan time effectively.
- PC literate in packages such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Good communicator in written, face to face and telephony communication
- Strong team player
- Mortgage and savings products, terms and processing systems.
- Knowledge and awareness of regulatory requirements
- Educated to GCSE level standard including English and Maths