Our client is a professional organisation with a large Customer Service team within an open plan office environment. They are looking for an exceptional Customer Service candidate who can handle all queries with confidence and maturity.
- Answering inbound customer service calls as well as dealing with email correspondence
- Query resolution - building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Building an excellent rapport with customers delivering a 1st class service
- Will forward any non customer service calls to the relevant department
- Deal with technical information and queries
- Completing all relevant paperwork and administration
You should have:
- It is essential to have worked in an office environment dealing with professional customer service calls
- Strong IT skills including Word & Excel
- An excellent telephone manner, polite, friendly and informative
This role could also suit a graduate calibre person who has some work experience within a Customer focused environment.
An excellent working environment is provided within a highly reputable business with good benefits.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
- Building Relationships
- Query Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job