Customer Service Administrator
One of our clients are looking for an Administrator to join their team based in Clacton. This role is Customer Service focused, with emphasis on providing administration support to the Customer Service Department.
- Updating and maintaining various management systems.
- Assisting with a variety of day-to-day administration tasks will also be expected.
- This role will include liaising with customers, internal & external colleagues, whether face-to-face, via phone or email to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Accurately enter and update sales orders using the company’s operating systems.
- Log complaints to the company’s summary spreadsheet in Excel
- To ensure all Sales office related paperwork is organised and archived (filing & shredding.)
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- The successful applicant must be able to participate actively in a team environment, and contribute to the overall culture of continuous improvement within the Organisation.
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of IT and Microsoft packages, especially Excel (Basic level = minimum)
- Desire to continually develop skills and capabilities
- Have a good level of co-operation and teamwork skills.
- £18,000k pa
- Based in Clacton
- Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"