T&J Installations is a family run company providing installation and maintenance of equipment to the brewing industry. This role is based within the customer service team at the company’s head office in Tamworth. Working as part of a busy team, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to change. You must be able to organise your time, work effectively in a team and be able to demonstrate the ability to learn and grow with the role. You will use your communication skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
Full time role; 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, plus one Saturday in six on a rota basis (paid as overtime). Will consider candidates looking for part time roles.
The role will include:
- Taking telephone calls
- Logging incoming jobs
- Allocating work to contractors and engineers
- Managing progression of jobs
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries
- Assisting operations team with planning of engineer activity
- Dealing with engineer queries
- Recording job details of completed works on our internal systems
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to required standards
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to liaise with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and commitment to their team
- Flexibility within the team to assist and cover where needed
- The ability to work in a high pressure, but rewarding environment
T&J installations is an employee focused company. We provide ongoing support and training, with the opportunity to undertake NVQ qualifications in relevant subjects. There is free, onsite parking, a staff breakroom and the office is situated a short distance from Ventura retail park.
Please apply with a covering letter.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job