About the Company: Our client is an established company based in Nottinghamshire who are looking for a 2 x Customer Service Administrator to join their team on both a permanent and FTC basis.
Key Responsibilities: Reporting to the Office Manager- you will perform a variety of general office administration
• Handling and directing incoming calls
• Booking of meeting bookings, organising refreshments, booking accommodation
• Meet and greet visitors to the offices
• Production of skills cards using bespoke system
• Dispatching of skills cards
• Updating of CRM system
• Taking payments via card payment system
• Handling incoming and outgoing mail
• Monitoring and maintaining stationery supplies
• Photocopying and collating
• Handling mailshots
• Scanning and Filing
• General office tidiness
• Other duties as required.
• You will be computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Good communication skills are essential for the successful completion of the role.
• Confident, professional and self-motivated.
• Good organisational skill and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Work on own initiative.
• Be punctual and flexible to meet technical deadlines.
What's in it for you? This is a full time position, 8am-5pm. Salary will be £16,360 per annum. Benefits include 10% pension contribution and up to 8% bonus where applicable, 28 days holiday + bank holidays (36 in total)
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.