My Client, an industry leading distribution Company are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join their well established and dynamic team due to expansion.
The position is full time and permanent and offers a very rewarding salary. The role is on a shift pattern and does include some night work. The Company offers a £1,000 shift allowance for this flexibility. This is a fantastic opportunity for the Successful Candidate to join a reputable and market leading Company.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
• Provide administrative support to the Planning and Dispatch team.
• Using the in-house system to locate information and provide prompt responses to Client Queries.
• Investigating and resolving complaints.
• Liaising with Clients and Customers via Telephone, Email and SMS.
• Receiving and inputting information into a planning system.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Experience working within a busy Customer Service Department.
• Professional and Confident Telephone Manner.
• The successful Candidates will be flexible with their working hours to cover shifts on a 24/7 operation.
• Computer Confident.
IN RETURN FOR YOUR HARD WORK
• Cycle2Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Rewarding Salary
• Private Healthcare
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Full Training and Development Scheme
• 20 Days Holiday and Pension Scheme
For More Information Contact:
Lizzy Jones - Commercial Consultant
- Customer Service