Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Job Type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract to start in February
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £16,500 plus benefits package
Hours: 8am - 4pm, 35hour working week
Are you a detail orientated person, who likes speaking to customers over the phone and has strong administration skills?
You will dealing with a variety of responsibilities from processing initial applications to transferring policies from other providers and making payments from their customers. Overall your role will be to administer all aspects of work for the relevant business area, to a high standard and in line with procedures and service standards, in particular the more complex and non-standard cases.
To be successful in this job, you need to have:
- A passion for delivering great customer service, the customer is the reason we are here
- Brilliant communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- An inquisitive mind, challenging those around you to be the best we can be
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced ever changing environment
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
This role will incorporate some or all of the responsibilities outlined below:
- To manage own time and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and business objectives.
- To make decisions within clearly defined boundaries which positively impact upon the achievement of operational objectives.
- To proactively solve standard problems, taking into consideration the impact on business objectives.
- To work with others to achieve individual and wider team goals.
- To build rapport within own and other immediate teams.
- To communicate clearly and concisely in order to establish consensus and obtain agreement.
- To present information to others in an easily understandable way.
- To respond to customer needs and identify solutions to standard requests.
- To behave in a manner which supports a culture of high performance, empowerment, accountability and professionalism at all times.
5 GCSE's Grade C or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 - or equivalent
Our client offers an innovative and flexible reward package. In addition to your starting salary, we also offer:
- Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailers
- Season ticket loans
- The ability to buy and sell holiday*
- Bonus - most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
- Pension Scheme - non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
*Benefits allowance of £963 per annum in lieu of permanent employee benefits for candidates on a fixed term contract (£80.25 monthly payment) + pension contribution of £1,320 per annum - the benefits allowance is only for candidates on a fixed term contract!
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job