This is a busy close knit team and you will be supporting them with all their admin requirements as well as dealing with inbound queries from external customers and also internally from various departments. We are looking for a person with a good eye for detail, who can work well under pressure and as part of a team within a task focused environment. Although this role is within the IT department it is not necessary to have any technical expertise. It is more imprtant that you are a passionate problem solver and proactive about keeping the customers updated throughout the process.
This role comes with ongoing training and development and offers a lot of potential for the right person.
- You will be the first point of contact for all queries and be able to resolve issues raised in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional service to all clients through call and email channels
- Provide admin support to the department ie processing and coordinating orders
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Communication - Confident email and telephone manner
- Good computer skills
- Working with Suppliers to coordinate with customers and third party providers.
- Updating CRM and other administration tasks.
- Working as part of the team dealing with queries on an ad hoc basis
This role offers continuous development and training to assist with a broader understanding of IT and telecoms.
There will be a basic salary of £20,000/£22000 per annum.
There is also a team bonus of up to £500 paid each quarter. A target will be set every quarter by the Telecoms Managers which will be paid in month 4 should the target be reached.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job