Customer Service Administrator: Established for over 40 years, this market leading travel company is looking for a Customer Service Administrator. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic £18K - 23K, office based in North London.
Customer Service Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Understanding the terms and conditions of bookings
- Dealing with pre-departure issues such as flight changes
- Dealing with in-resort and post departure queries and issues and resolving where possible.
- To deal with general administration
- Answering phone calls and emails
Customer Service Administrator, Skills Requires:
- Previous customer service and administration experience ideally within a travel agent or tour operator or a travel company
- Excellent communication skills
- Paying £18K - £23K
- Working 09.00 - 17.30 Mon - Fri and 09.00 - 17.00 Sat 1/4 on a rota
- Based North London
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator please either apply online, email your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG48313
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job