Customer Service Administrator
Parking!! 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays!! Luxury products!!
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced customer service administrator to join a well established team. You will be working for a company that specialise in the manufacturing of luxury, high end goods. Have you always wanted to work for a stylish and well established company?! This could be the role for you.
You will experience superb training upon joining the company, including specialist workshops on products to keep your product knowledge up to date.
Are you always complimented on your telephone manner and always make an effort to sound bright and bouncy on the phone, you would be perfect!!
- Answering all telephone calls into the department
- Making a high volume of specialist orders to customers and high profile retail clients
- Updating and maintaining a clean and accurate database
- Being first point of contact for any queries or enquiries
- Process quotes for orders
- Process sample orders
- Liaising with the warehouse when needed on stock levels
- Using the stock checking system
If you are a customer service focused individual that loves speaking to different customers throughout the day, this could be the ideal role for you.
APPLY TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED!!!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job