Full time, permanent role
Salary up to £18,000
To deliver the brand experience and maximise sales and profit by ensuring the highest level of service to customers. To play an important part in shaping the customer journey and transform their communication into a best in class experience. Through passion for the brand and expert product knowledge provide a personalised experience for customers, using email, telephone and written communication.
- Use empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs
- To take ownership of and resolve service or product related issues
- Ensure that the relevant administration is completed on a daily basis.
- Providing help and advice to customers on the products offered.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email and letter
- Handle complaints and difficult situations in a calm manner.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Enter customer comments on the system ensuring accurate records of any issues/problems
- Issue compensation if required or a refund
- Assist stores as required with admin/queries/issues
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone and email dialogue.
- Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class service.
- Ability to multi task across two work streams, call handling and administration support.
- Friendly and tactful manner
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job