Working as a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administration support to two internal teams relating to customer applications. You will be responsible for a pipeline of cases and will liaise with third parties as and when required. The Customer Service Administrator will be entitled to a full range of company benefits and will work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm or 9am-6pm.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Update customers following the completion of their online application
- Manage the team’s diary
- Keep the in-house database system updated
- Liaise internally and externally with third parties, keeping internal teams updated on the progress of their customers application
- Setting up the customer’s case prior to the booking and updating their customer files afterwards
- Transfer information from templates to official documents on the in-house system
This role requires great attention to detail, strong organisational skills and exceptional telephone skills. The Customer Service Administrator will have relevant administration or customer service experience with the ability to prioritise and structure your tasks effectively.
If you are looking utilise your administration or customer service skills within a company with a great culture and progression opportunities, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job