If you are a confident individual with a natural flair for numbers, Future Personnel have the perfect opportunity for you based in Central Sutton.
We are currently looking for an individual to support our client with the smooth running of their very busy Account handling team. The successful applicant would be responsible for providing excellent customer service to a select number of clients and processing orders. Duties will include:
- Process orders via telephone and ensure data is accurately record onto the system
- Managing the entire order process, from quotes to following and query resoluton
- Providing complex quotes to clients
- Converting GBP to other foreign currency including Dollars and Euro.
- Liaise on a regular basis with managers and the accounts department to ensure invoices are accurately processed
In order to be successful within this role it is important that you have excellent communication skills and can confidently provide a high standard of customer service over the phone. You must also:
- Possess 5 GCSE'S including B's in Maths and English
- Be numerate
- Speak in a confident and professional manner with the ability to liaise if necessary
- Good attention to detail, articulate and numerate
- Have the ability to work to your own initiative
If you feel you have a passion for great customer care and are looking for a position that will expand your knowledge within customer service, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job