Customer Service Administrator
Salary: Up to £19,000 DOE
Hours: 8:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday)
Our very busy office in Olney is seeking a confident and proactive individual to join our team. The potential candidate will be spending most of their time on the phone, so a good telephone manner is a must, as well as being hard working and having great attention to detail.
- Mainly answering incoming calls
- Other general administration duties
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
If this sounds like the role for you – apply today!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job