My client in Peterborough is looking for a well-experienced customer service advisor who has dealt with all types of customer calls from complaints handling to customer queries.
The person will have a very can do attitude and be able to undertake various assignments and be able to handle in some case difficult calls.
• Duties will include: Handling inquiries
• Sort and Scan Post
• Review accounts and act accordingly within the civil litigation process
• Draft letters and emails to customers//HMCTS
• Manage various daily work queues within SLA’s
• Manage inbound/outbound calls with customers/clients/suppliers/courts ensuring fair outcome.
• Ensure individual targets are achieved whilst striving to contribute to team and company targets.
• Ensure all customer account activities are conducted within compliance guidelines set down by governing bodies including Financial Conduct Authority
• Follow defined processes
• Any other duties assigned by management
• Offering customers help
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
- Customer Service