I am currently looking to recruit 4 permanent Customer Service Administrators to be based in our head office in Crewe. Customer service experience within a call centre environment is not essential to this role, however positive customer service values and a positive attitude are essential.
Hours 40 hours per week
Job responsibilities :
- Receiving calls from customers enquiring about products and also wanting support with their online orders.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and over the telephone.
- Updating customer details on internal databases.
- Dealing with all associated administration.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Relationship building skills
- Can do attitude
- With a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good attention to detail.
Immediate interviews with June start dates.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job