Customer Service Administrator x 2 B3
Looking for 2 candidates to start ASAP.
SF Group are looking for temporary support within Sales/Customer Support for a corporate client based in B3. This role is initially for 3 months and paying the equivalent of £17k. You must have strong admin skills with the ability to pick up systems and processes quickly.
This role forms an important part of the commercial team and is responsible for liaising with customers,fulfilling orders and helping to process important customer requests for products and services that we offer to our customers. The role also forms an important link with our sales and marketing teams in delivering great customer service. The role will suit a committed team player who would like an opportunity to join a developing team as part of the growing commercial service delivery team.
1. To provide advice and solutions in response to customer/member enquiries by telephone and by email
2. To continuously build,develop,share and maintain in depth product knowledge in order to provide a knowledgeable response to customers and members and to provide an added value service.
3. To work collaboratively with your team colleagues and other internal and external contacts to achieve a consistently high level of service in line with internal processes and procedures and Customer Service Standards.
4. To actively record,update and amend information on customers/members including feedback comments through CRM,and to ensure accurate CRM data.
5. To work collaboratively with Finance to ensure customer security checks,deal with accounting enquiries or flagged accounting issues raised by customers
6. To keep confidential and financial information secure and private by complying with GDPR and data protection legislation
7. To carry out a range of general administration activities including generation of customer letters and emails in order to support customer/member enquiries and achieve service levels; opening,date stamping and distribution of post; answer queries in shared inboxes - assessor queries and APC support
8. To get involved in development and testing of new processes,systems and technology in order to provide feedback from a customer perspective.
9. To process sale orders for BCIS and Isurv Products,specifically; renewals and licence sales.
10. Provide support to the end users of Products and Services.
To adhere to Service Standards:
- Respond / acknowledge emails received within 2 working days,If acknowledged within 2 working days reply in full within 5 working days
- Respond/acknowledge all letters within 5 working days,if acknowledge within 5 working days full reply within 10 working days
- Use correct signature layout and formatting
- To ensure Out of Office is used for all absences of a day or more
Situated near to Snowhill station this role has core office hours attached and is a temporary position for 3 months.
Please apply via the website.
Experience and Skills Required
- GSCE level calibre with a genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering their enquiries
- Evidence of sound customer service skills is essential; preferably gained in a sales environment.
- Communicates confidently,clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Able to deal confidently with people at all levels and develop positive working relationships with team members and colleagues.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs and able to demonstrate a 'can do' and positive attitude.
- Willingness to acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Able to analyse and solve problems and determine and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Excellent telephone call handling skills including questioning,probing,listening,establishing rapport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'