Do you have Customer Service experience within an office environment?
We are recruiting for a successful, growing and fun company based in Hemel Hempstead who are looking for a friendly and professional person to join their vibrant Customer Services team on a temp to permanent basis.
This company operates across the globe with a range of high quality products yet harness that positive, family feeling within the office. They are continuously growing and need additional support within the team to ensure orders are being processed accurately and the best Customer Service is being offered to their increasing client base.
This company are looking for someone to start with them on a temporary basis with the view to then going permanent, the position will be paying £19,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience. They offer free parking on site, a modern and trendy office and the chance to travel with the company on business.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email
- Taking & Processing orders received via email and telephone
- Invoicing & Invoice Queries
- Stock control (Samples)
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Basic product advice (Full training provided)
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Various office duties
- Previous experience of working in an office environment preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and well organised
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
We are currently open to applications for this role, please submit your application and if you feel you match the criteria above and are interested then please feel free to call Bobby on 01442-531-161 and discuss.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
- Customer service
- contact centre
- Customer service advisor
- temp to perm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'