We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator/Stock Planner initially offered on a 9-12 month fixed term maternity cover contract for our wholesale and distribution client in Northampton. They relish in providing exceptional customer service standards across their business - if this pricks your ears then read on…
What you will be doing:
- Ensure stock is at the required levels to meet target sales and customer demand through liaison with suppliers on a regular basis with forecasts and stock availabilities
- Raise purchase orders and create stock reporting forms as and when required
- Work with the sales team with monthly meetings to discuss stock requirements, monitor promotions and stock issues
- Liaise with our third-party warehouse (Import Services) on any order and/or stock issues
- Access and process customer orders through EDI’s
- Process customer orders using Sage database and manage any customer/consumer queries
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong relationship builder and ability to communicate effectively across all functions
- Previous experience in a similar stock/customer services role
- Ability to prioritise a high-volume workload as part of a small team
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.
- Customer Service
- Inventory Control
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'