Customer Service Administrator - Start date Monday 21st May.
Temporary role for 3 months with potential of a permanent position
Please only apply if you can fully commit to the 3 month period and would be interested in this role on a permanent basis.
To supply administrative support to the Customer Services Department and communicate effectively with customers. Also to ensure that all documentation is up to date and filed as required.
Maintenance of the Customer Services Database:
• Enter data to computer system to ensure good communication links are maintained
• Enter data to computer system including the familiarisation visit date, build completion date and courtesy visits
• Input correspondence and telephone calls to the computer system
• Ensure all defects are clearly recorded on the computer system and deploy contractors as necessary
Organisation and management of customer complaints:
• Monitor Customer Services Inbox
• General Administration Duties
• Receive and log all telephone calls from Customers
• Order materials and deploy sub-contractors as deemed necessary
• Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the CSM
• Ensure the preparation and issue of weekly exception report to each site as directed by the CSM
• Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required
• Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to defective materials etc.
• Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files
• Archive site information as required
• Customer focus
• Decision making
• Interpersonal influence
• Time management
• Experience of dealing with customers
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• IT Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job