Customer Service Administrator - Start 6th April!!
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour (Temp to Perm)
A company that truly value their staff and believe that the people they employ are the reason for their success! It is a fun, open plan environment that is based in Medway, a company who are focused on service delivery and service excellence.
Delivering positive Customer Experience and outstanding service by providing an accurate and professional interaction through both telephone and administrative based activities.
* Processing a variety of business administration tasks to include Action refunds, termination of contracts, loading Insurance information.
* Actioning any customer account amendments on the mainframe system as notified by the customers or external agencies.
* Responding to all customer and Vendor enquiries in a friendly, efficient and timely manner.
* Liaising with Sales and other internal departments to ensure that the customer is presented with a consistent and accurate response.
* Responding to Asset Protection cover enquires from customers.
* Ownerships of ongoing projects, dealing with reports from the finance team, reconciling, investigating miss payments etc
* Taking overflow calls from the Customer Services Team
My client is looking for a candidate who loves a challenge, a busy workload and a varied role where multi-tasking is a prerequisite!
A positive individual who likes to make a difference, who loves learning and going the extra mile…
Previous customer service experience is required, this role would also suit a recent graduate or college leaver with some work experience.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'